Wednesday, February 16, 2011

American Idol

Wow. What an unbelievable experience American Idol was. For what it's worth, it was fun, the producers were so welcoming, and the crew was so organized. It was very cool to be there... Carson (the "non-blonde" in my group) and I were sitting in the theatre in Hollywood on Group Day, saying it felt like seeing the greatest IMAX ever! Just being surrounded by everything that I have seen on TV for the past 9 years was so surreal. I have no regrets, I have no complaints, I am just ready to move forward.


Thank you all for your support. American Idol was an adventure, and I'm ready to keep on adventuring. I hope you'll join me on this incredible journey :)


I have a show in NYC this Saturday night at UC Lounge (87 Ludlow Street, between Delancy and Broome). It's at 8pm, and I will be playing with my INCREDIBLE band: Jason Bookman on guitar, Jeff Hatcher on Djembe, Chris Venditti on Trumpet, Gregorio Hernandez on Trombone,... and I'll play a couple instruments too :) My good friend, Max Seidman, will be playing a set of his own as well. So come out! It's gonna be fun. And I have free CDs to give out!

3 comments:

  1. I was crushed when you didn't make it through! Absolutely stunned....you were one of my favorites from your first audition. I started a thread about you just now on the AI forum and I predicted that you would turn this painful ending to a powerful beginning on broadway and beyond....movies and TV and records. You are such a star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paisano, Thank you so so much. All of the support means a lot. It's just about kicking down the brick walls... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree. You were my very favorite audition!! Absolutely amazing. I could not believe you were cut :(

    ReplyDelete