Thursday, April 7, 2011

Updates/New Videos!

Hello My Loves!

A lot of really incredible things have been happening... I graduated my yoga teacher training this past Sunday. Becoming a yoga teacher has been a huge goal of mine for a while, and I'm so excited to combine music and yoga to influence and bring emotional self-awareness to adolescents. 

I have a show coming up at The National Underground next Wednesday, the 13th at 9:30pm! This one's gonna be SO much fun! New songs AND new band members! 

You can check out TWO new videos from my fundraiser show at www.youtube.com/devynrushmusic. Also, thank you so much to those of you who are STILL sending donations! 

If you would like to be a part of the making of my album, donations can be sent to:

Devyn Rush
C/O Bob Egan
P.O. Box 67
New Hope, PA 18938

Thank you again :)

XO,
Devyn

No comments:

Post a Comment