Monday, May 16, 2011

3:31 and Radio Ready!

Things have been unbelievably busy, and I'm so thankful.

I recorded the first song on my EP last night with my incredible guitarist and very close friend, Jason Bookman. We had a blast in the studio, and I'm so excited to finally be recording!

Another awesome friend, Landen Jones, and I made a fun little youtube video for you to watch. Check it out, comment, subscribe, and tell your friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ack5e5Sm5Zs

Upcoming NY Appearances:
May 26- Rockwood Music Hall Stage 2 with Caleb Hawley from 9-11
May 31- The Bitter End at 10:30pm/The Fender Music Foundation Benefit Show (AWESOME surprises happening!)

For a list of upcoming appearances, visit www.devynrush.com/shows

As always, thank you all so, so much for your support. This has been the most exciting time of my life, and I wouldn't be able to do it without you.

XO,
Devyn

No comments:

Post a Comment