Monday, May 23, 2011

My Week Back Home

Wow You Guys! What a productive week! 

I went home to PA this week and had a busy and amazing time. Andrez Zee Fredericks and I did a show together at Bob Egan's New Hope (we will be doing another one in a couple months- I'll keep you posted!)

On Saturday night, I had the honor of headlining a show for the Jonathan Krist Foundation. I was so impressed by the high school students/songwriters I met. Keep it up you guys! 

Yesterday I played at the Welcome Day Festival in Newtown, PA to represent Big Brothers Big Sisters. My Little Sister, Kelsey, came out to support :)

Last night, I was a Celebrity Singing Waitress for the CB-Cares Gala For Child Advocacy. The fundraiser was very successful, and the dinner was amazing!!

Thank you to everyone who was involved in making this such a successful week. 


This week, I have a bunch of recording sessions for my EP and a show at Rockwood Stage 2 on Thursday night from 9-11pm with Caleb Hawley and Jerome Bell from American Idol!

XO,
Devyn

Current Books Recommendations: 
Outsmarting Google by Evan Bailyn 
Siddharta by Hermann Hesse

Current Songs:
Blue in Green by Miles Davis
Say You're Sorry by Sara Bareilles


1 comment:

  1. Dear Devyn;

    I was not able to talk much with you; but I have a song I wrote I would like you to record; and I know how busy you are and how the tour is shaping up; but it is at Lightspeed Studio in Doylestown; with my friend the producer Paul Wilcox; it's called "Angel of Mercy" at www.myspace.com/TheeUnicorns; I have a new arrangement and added a bridge; but a a vehicle for you it could be a monster; check it out: and imagine your voice with a lot bigger production; contact me; you have my card..

    "and Yes" I said "yes" I said "yes...

    ReplyDelete